Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Week of November 16, 2009

Well, another week is getting ready to start, are you ready for it? Here's my menu for the week, took the recipes from other menus posted here.... so you should be able to find the recipes!

*Thursday is PTO Meeting (Middle Daughter is Signing as part of the Chorale group) so we will eat dinner at school that night

*Friday oldest daughter has a birthday party/sleepover, so we will have individual pasghetti pizzas with personal toppings as a treat!

Other than those 2 nights, the rest of the menu can be used on any days!

1 Tacos *I use 3-4 lbs of ground turkey to have leftovers* and all the fixings/salad or veggies/dip
2 chicken noodle soup (trying to put a soup night in there again. It's good, filling, my family LOVES soup, and it's cheap! :)
3. Crock Pot Chicken Divan ( http://www.crock-pot.com/Recipe.aspx?rid=283 ) with buttered noodles and a salad
4. Baked chicken with garlic powder/salt/onion powder, rice and broccoli with butter, salt and parmesan cheese

* with the leftover taco meat I will make Taco Cups- take cheap canned biscuits and put them in muffin tins, add some taco meat into the center, top with cheese and any other toppings you may want. My family really loves these and they make a quick on-the-go breakfast! Make them up as you are cleaning up after taco dinner, and you are good to go for the rest of the week! :)

* I make my own taco seasoning because 1. It's cheaper, and 2. It's healthier! I will post the recipe in a bit......

No comments:

Post a Comment