Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Week of April 13 2009

Ok, so I guess it has been a 'fly by the seat of your pants' kind of menu for the last couple weeks, because last night my middle daughter says to me "mom, I miss your really good cooking, I really love your cooking" So, I asked her what she really likes, and it turned out, that everyone had an opinion -even my husband- and I made up the menu for the week on the spot! LOL Most of it is pretty cheap, or easy, only one is kind of expensive, but I can do it cheaper this time, and will include the recipe after this post in a new one, actually I will be giving 2 recipes! So, here's our menu for the week:

1. Chicken Casserole
Green beans with Bacon and brown sugar (it always goes with the casserole! lol)
brown rice

2. Spaghetti
Caesar Salad

3. Chili with toppings (cheese, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, maybe fritos!)
veggies and dip
chili will be bean-less because I am allergic, and we will use the steak we got from our AFM boxes because this is the best use for it because it will be tough otherwise

4. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
Veggies and dip

5. Breakfast for dinner

6. Tacos or taco salad (however they want to fix it)

7. Individual Pasghetti Pizzas (whatever toppings they want) for Friday night (as requested by the kids! LOL)
Salad or Veggies and dip or cooked broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment