Sunday, April 5, 2009

WHEW! glad for Spring BREAK!!!!!

It surely couldn't have come at a better time! LOL What a DANG busy week I had! But it was a good week non the less. I even had 2 days of "me time" with friends who I enjoyed immensly and went to the "southern womens show" where we got to go and walk around all these different booths and sign up for stuff, try to win things -which I won a 1 mo at Curves FREE!!!- and free food samples- including a little ice cream cone and sweet tea!- the Alli bus was there and really made me rethink my commitment to eating healthier, and they had great freebies too- a $20 cookbook and tshirts, and other great stuff! And let's not forget the booth I visited 2 times EACH day.....the M&M's booth that was giving away FULL SIZE boxes of their new FANCY m&m's(the really shiny colorful ones that are like $4/box), so I got 4 boxes and hid them in my underwear drawer so I can have a few a day and enjoy them w/o kiddos making me scarf them down! LOL Honestly, I think I am to the point where just a few is all I need. I have noticed that of me lately, and so that makes me really proud!

Oldest (13 now!) has become a "social butterfly" of the neighborhood and our house is now" the hangout house" so, I have a feeling it will be busy here this week.... LOL but you know, I have always wanted our house to be the "hangout house" when the kids got older, so I am extremely happy, now to get snacks here, and some fun stuff- like basketballs, footballs, and music which we just got last night- for the guys and girls to "do"..... LOL TG you can get basketballs and footballs cheap at target for just $3.99! gotta look, but they are as good as the regular ones.

So, today, my focus is on cleaning the house and doing laundry, since I was so dadburn busy last week there was NOOOOO way I did ANYTHING on the house.... and also put together a menu to post for you all so I can be prepared this week. With EVERYONE home (yep, darlin took the week off too!)) I will need to have a menu so I don't go over budget! I will post it in a couple hrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment