Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have I been gone this long????

Wow! it's been almost 3 mo since I updated my blog! I am soooo sorry! Things have been crazy around here.... I finally have work! Actually, it's pretty funny, I have 4 jobs now: 1. Sub teacher 2. Baking bread on the weekends for an organic farm 3. "Executive Assitant/Personal Assistant" for a new business opening up and 4. "Sample Lady" for Kroger grocery stores (will start start in a week or so). Not to mention School being out, hubby working on studying for his Network + Certification test, and all the day to day bs that usually goes on! ;)

We have been getting Angel Food Ministries food more often, have gotten a couple bills paid off, and so far, only spent $55 on back to school clothes/backpacks/lunch boxes! I'm not counting supplies in that list, but I haven't spent much on that either! Found dd13 a new heavy plastic 3" binder at Big Lots for only $4! yay! They are like $15 at Office Depot, etc!

So, I am going to try to be more consistant and put at LEAST a menu for the week on here every week......Sorry I was gone so long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment