Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Review of Clarifying Pressed Powder

EyesLipsFace.com

Create a flawless finish with the silky powder that blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish.


The BEST for young girls....

Jennywren Nashville,TN 7/30/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Controls Shine, Easy To Apply, Silky Finish, Lightweight, Covers Well

Best Uses: Sensitive Skin, Oily Skin, Acne Prone Skin

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I bought this powder as a "starter makeup" for my daughter. She was having a few breakouts, and at that time, hated washing her face! Well...This powder cleared up her acne in no time, and prevented more breakouts (imo). We have run out and she is constantly asking me to buy her more! LOL I will be buying 5 pkgs at this price, so she has on hand and doesn't run out for a while....she and I both love it for her (and me too!)

()

No comments:

Post a Comment